The Marston Group, PLC, Certified Public Accountants & Advisors is currently hiring for a position in our Tax Planning and Compliance Services practice area.
This is a professional, salaried position with career and personal growth opportunities. Our firm is dedicated to serving the needs of our clients and to contributing to our community in a positive and substantial way. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including retirement plan, health & disability insurance and reimbursement of professional association dues and professional continuing education. We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experience in Public Accounting required
- CPA, J.D., CFP®, or similar certification(s), or currently seeking certification(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- A strong orientation toward excellent client service
- A dedicated work ethic, intellectual curiosity and a positive attitude
Flexibility with regard to work hours and work assignments is necessary. Due to the nature of our professional services, there are certain times during the year when hours in excess of a traditional 40-hour work week are required in order to service our clients' needs.
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume and a brief cover letter introducing yourself to:
Rosemary Jacobs rosemary [at] themarstongroup [dot] com