Daniel D'Alto, CPA
Mr. Daniel D'Alto joined the firm in August 2018 as a Staff Associate in the financial reporting and assurance group. Daniel concentrates his practice in audit and assurance engagements across various industries, including not-for-profits as well as closely held businesses in the retail, distribution, and other industries. In addition, his areas of expertise include review and testing of internal control systems, business process improvements, and due diligence engagements. Daniel also enjoys teaching others and currently serves as an adjunct professor of Accounting at Christian Brothers University.
- Bachelor of Science – Christian Brothers University – (2017)
- Master of Accountancy – Christian Brothers University – (2018)
- Delta Sigma Pi - Professional Business Fraternity
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Christian Brothers University – Adjunct Professor