Garner G. Williams, CPA
Mr. Garner Williams is a Partner with extensive experience in audits and financial reporting matters for both closely held and publicly traded companies. His areas of concentration also include Sarbanes-Oxley testing, business strategies, due diligence engagements, and quality of earnings analysis. Garner has significant experience in the presentation of financial reporting matters to executive management and audit committees of client companies, as well as in assisting clients with the development and implementation of process improvements and interpretation of financial data.
Prior to joining The Marston Group, Mr. Williams served as the lead manager for audit and financial reporting engagements in the Memphis office of KPMG, LLP, where he also served as a Business Unit Champion, assisting audit teams in implementation of new firm methodologies and initiatives, as well as the firm’s recruiting and mentoring endeavors. Mr. Williams also serves as a member of the firm's Partner Counsel.
- Bachelor of Accountancy (cum laude) - The University of Mississippi (2008)
- Master of Accountancy (cum laude) -The University of Mississippi (2009)
- Certified Public Accountant (TN)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Agricenter International - Board of Directors -Treasurer
- Leadership Preparatory Charter School - Board of Directors
- The 100 Club of Memphis - Board Member - Treasurer
- Memphis Chamber of Commerce – Young Professional’s Council
- Memphis Heritage, Inc.
- Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- Nexus: A Proven Experience in Leadership - Class of 2017