Susan M. Lattimore, CFP®, Enrolled Agent
901-761-3003 ext. 104
Ms. Susan Lattimore is a Senior Manager at The Marston Group, PLC. She has more than 25 years of experience working with closely held businesses and high net worth individuals. She has taught numerous tax seminars for continuing professional education, continuing legal education and accounting principles seminars for entrepreneurs for organizations such as The Memphis Bar Association, The Memphis College of Art, Start Co., Zero to 510 and EPICenter Growth Academy. Ms. Lattimore has also had several articles published in "Memphis Lawyer" magazine.
Susan's expertise resides in advisory and compliance services with respect to high net-worth individuals and their closely-held businesses. Ms. Lattimore specializes in the areas of multi-generational wealth transfer and preservation-planning to include estate, gift and trust tax strategies, individual tax planning, retirement planning, and not-for-profit advisory and compliance. In addition, Ms. Lattimore has extensive experience with representing clients in tax matters before the Internal Revenue Service and has served as an expert witness in litigation matters. Susan has held leadership positions throughout her tenure with The Marston Group, including serving terms as a member of the Firm's Executive Committee.
- Bachelor of Arts -The University of California, Riverside (1985)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service
- Estate Planning Council of Memphis
- Financial Planning Association
- Society of Financial Service Professionals - Past President & Treasurer
- Concord Academy -Board of Trustees and Past Chairman
- Thistle & Bee Enterprises - Vice President
- Voices of the South - Treasurer and Past President
- Autism Solution Center - Past President
- Memphis Business Journal - Super Woman in Business Recipient - 2016