Tommy Plass, CPA
"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail."
Mr. Tommy Plass’ primary area of concentration is tax compliance and planning related to high-net worth individuals and their closely-held businesses. He has more than five years of experience assisting clients with their tax and regulatory issues.
- Bachelor of Science - University of Tennessee (2004)
- Master of Accountancy -The University of Memphis (2010)
- Certified Public Accountant (TN)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)