Law firms routinely engage The Marston Group to provide analysis, consultation and expert testimony on financial and tax matters including:
• Divorce taxation planning
• Marital property issues including division of assets
• Asset tracing
• Forensic accounting, fraud and other investigations
• Business valuations
• Retirement plan valuations
• Lost profits and economic damages
• Partner and shareholder controversies
• Tax matters
We can participate throughout the litigation process, assisting counsel in assessing controversies, developing case strategies, designing settlements and resolving issues through mediation or other alternatives.
Our firm has received court appointments as Receiver, Special Master, mediator and arbitrator in various civil disputes.
The Marston litigation team includes certified public accountants and attorneys who hold Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), and Certified Financial Planner (CFP)® designations.